Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tuesday July 12, 2011

When Ms P and I went out at 0430 I could tell that it was going to be a warm sunny day. Instead of going to the MAC I rode my bike to Ada and then back to the Kava House, a distance of 18 miles. I read the WSJ and DFP.

After a quick lunch I ran some errands. I stopped by the OH library to get a book for Nancy. I also stopped at the Post Office to mail some bills. My final stop was the Fulton Street Mower Shop (now call the Ada Bike Shop, Fulton Hts) to pick up my mower that had been recalled.

At 1600 Nancy and I headed to Meijer's Garden to work at the concert. Every Tuesday night during the summer the Gardens have a free concert featuring local talent. Nancy and I took tickets. We worked 3 hours. I had a PB&J for dinner with an onion slice. We watched a rerun of NCIS before heading to bed.

No comments: