Sunday, July 24, 2011

Friday July 22, 2011

Friday and all this heat and humidity has wiped me out. I struggled through my exercises. Rain is heading our way but I think I can make it to the MAC without getting wet. I made it. I did get caught in a heavy shower on my way to the Kava House. So I diverted and headed home to change clothes. After a change of clothes I drove to the Kava House and had my paper and coffee.

After lunch I took my street light plan to Veenstra's to get some more copies. The OHNA street light committee is meeting at our house Monday night.

Breton Village is having their annual sidewalk sale this weekend. Nancy and I drove over to see what they had to offer. I bought two shirts at Jos Banks.

Nancy talked to both Linda Moleski and Mary Namey this afternoon. She put together a dinner meeting at Malarkeys on the East Beltline. We all met at the restaurant at 1800. Everyone had a coupon. I had the salmon and it was very good. We sat around and talked for two hours. It was a very pleasant evening.

No comments: