Sunday, July 17, 2011

Friday July 15, 2011

The weather man said it was going to be another great day. He was right. Instead of going to the MAC today I rode my bike to Ada. I was almost done with the ride when I got a flat tire. My front tire went flat. I was glad it was a nice day because it took a while to change the tire. I ended up at the Kava House only about 20 minutes late. I did read the newspapers and drank a cup of coffee. I am so tired of all the talk about the debt limit. I know most elected officials are not stupid but some times I wonder. I really like the WSJ and hope that they are not negatively impacted by the Murdock scandal in England. MSNBC really seems to be piling on. I think they hate the Fox Network because they get beaten in the ratings by Fox.

After lunch I ran some errands. First I headed to Grand Rapids Bike Company to get a new tube and to have my wheel checked out. I also stopped at Meijer's to get some supplies.

At 1830, Nancy and I walked over the Fred and Marcia Davison's home on Pontiac. They are hosting this month's OHNA's TGIF. The party was held in their back yard and it was a perfect evening for a party. Yes folks another nice summer day in GR.

No comments: