Sunday, July 10, 2011

Thursday July 7, 2011

Another warm sunny day is predicted. I have to hurry through my morning routine because today is grass cutting day. I did take time at the Kava House to read the WSJ and DFP. It took 3 hours to do the lawn today. I mowed and edged the entire lawn. I think it looks pretty good. I will have to change the frequency of the sprinklers because the warm days are really drying the lawn.

Tonight Meijer's Garden is having a picnic for their volunteers. Nancy is on the committee. I get her to the Gardens in time to set up. While Nancy is working I sit in the car and read the GRP. At 1730 I head inside for the picnic. Nancy estimated that they had about 300 folks at the picnic. Nobody left the picnic hungry. It was very pleasant.

We were home by 2030. I watched a little TV and then headed to bed.

No comments: