Saturday, October 30, 2010

Friday October 29, 2010

I got up at 0500 and went downstairs and took my eye pill and filled Ms P's food bowls. I went back to bed and slept until 0700. It is suppose to be a nice day today so I took my sunglasses when I headed to the MAC. Of course I did not need them on my ride to the MAC because it was dark. It was Friday but I completed my routine without much effort. I shaved again today because Nancy and I are going to the symphony tonight. I can't look unkempt.

I did need my sunglasses when I left the MAC. It was going to be another beautiful fall day. Today's DFP had several articles on the trials of several friends of the ex Mayor of Detroit. I think all the crooks are finally getting put away. Detroit still has a long way to go to restore its creditability.

I did not get home until 1330. The news channels were all reporting on the alleged bombs on the cargo planes heading to Chicago. I spent some time cleaning up my bathroom so Missy and AJ can use it when they come today. We expect them about 2300. Since we are staying up late tonight Nancy and I both took a nap this afternoon. After my nap I got a call from Missy saying they will come on Saturday instead of today.

At 1730 Nancy and I headed downtown for dinner and the symphony. We had dinner at the Amway' river side restaurant. It was a good meal at a reasonable price. We attended the lecture before the concert. It explained tonight's concert. We were using the Moleski's tickets and they have great seats in the loge. It was a very enjoyable evening. We both headed to bed when we got home at 2230.

No comments: