Saturday, October 16, 2010

Wednesday October 13, 2010

Wednesday and I experienced some major jet lag last night. I did not sleep most of the night. Luckily today is my easy day so I slept in until 0700. I got on my retro and pedaled to Bill's for breakfast. After breakfast I headed home. I got in the C2 and headed to GR Bike to pick up my AT. The AT was not ready so I came home. Today Kim cleans the house and she brought back Ms P. Ms P was in good shape and I think she was glad to see me.

At 1130 I drove to the MAC for a 30 minute swim. After the swim I headed to City Hall to attend a GRBA meeting. The meeting lasted an hour. I stopped by GR Bike and picked up the AT. I now have a 5 speed bike. I bought an internal hub with 5 speeds and a coaster brake.

Tonight Nancy has Book Club so I met Tom Moleski at Fred's for pizza and beer. It was enjoyable. My first day back from CA was a busy one. I did get my 30 in, did you?

No comments: