Saturday, October 16, 2010

Thursday October 14, 2010

I had to get up before 0700 because the sprinkler man was stopping by at 0730 to winterize our sprinkler system. He was right on time and he completed the task in about 30 minutes. I rode my AT to the MAC with its new 5 speeds. I did not notice much difference. After the MAC I headed home for breakfast and to take Ms P outside. I then headed to the Kava House for my usual coffee and papers.

It rained hard last night but at 1400 the grass was nice and dry. I got out the mower and cut the grass. Although the grass was long it did appear that the growing season is over. I hope. I completed the grass cutting at 1700. I cannot cut the grass is less than 3 hours.

I took a quick shower and then Nancy and I headed to Great Lakes Shipping for dinner. We both had the prime rib sandwich. It was great. Not much on TV so after the paper I headed to bed.

No comments: