Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday October 6, 2010

Wednesday morning, Breakfast Club, and I am up at the first buzz of the alarm clock. I take Ms P out and then get ready for BC. I left home at 0630 and it was pitch black. Breakfast Club was crowded today. The speaker was from the Kent County Airport and he gave a great talk on airport operations. After BC I stopped at the Kava House and read the paper.

I had a few bills to pay today so I spent about 1.5 hours in the office. At 1130 I got on my retro and pedaled to the MAC. I spent 30 minutes in the pool. Because of my shoulder, I only do the breast stroke. I think swimming is a great exercise for an injured shoulder. I head right home because Kim is stopping by between 1400 and 1500 to pick up Ms P. She came at 1430 and Ms P seemed happy to go with her. I spent the next hour packing for our trip to Long Beach tomorrow. About 1630 I took a 1.5 mile walk. Nancy worked at the Gardens this afternoon and she got home about 1700.

For dinner tonight we ate a Russ's. I had a hot turkey sandwich and Nancy had the double burger with soup. We had coupons so it cost only $9.50. We watched the news and I called the cab company to pick us up at 0445. Nancy headed to bed and 2000 and followed at 2030. It is going to be a short night.

No comments: