Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Monday October 25, 2010

We had several major thunder storms pass through last night. Ms P went bonkers. She kept everyone awake all night. I got up at 0500 did some chores and then went back to bed until 0810. Nancy did not go to the MAC today. The weather today was unseasonably warm. I over dressed and by the time I got to the MAC I was drenched in sweat.

I increased my rowing time to 14 minutes and did not experience any pain. I also jogged 18 minutes for a total cardio time of 32 minutes. My goal is to row 24 minutes and jog 18 for a total time of 42 minutes. I did not get to the Kava House until 1130. I read both the DFP and WSJ.

I had a quick lunch and then ran several errands. I asked Ms P if she wanted to come but she would not leave Nancy's side. After the errands I took the three leaf bags that Nancy had filled while working in her garden this afternoon down to the curb. I then got on the AT and pedaled twice around Reeds Lake. It took about 70 minutes. Tonight was cereal night. I watched the news and then read an article in Vanity Fair about the fall of Merrill Lynch. As I have said before, I am amazed at how dumb smart people are. We are expecting two days of rain and very high winds. I don't know if I will be able to ride my bike tomorrow. Maybe I will stay inside and clean my office. However, I will get my 30 in.

No comments: