Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wednesday October 27, 2010

It is Wednesday my easy day. Last night I set the alarm on my new boom box. I was having some problems figuring out the system but the alarm did go off at the time I set it at, 0646. I have been having weird sleep patterns lately. I got up at 0500 and fed Ms P and took my pill for my eye and then went back to bed. I slept sound for the next 85 minutes and felt rested when I got up with the alarm. Maybe this is what old men do? Nancy took Ms P out at 0600 and said it was windy but clear. I decided to pedal to Bill's for breakfast. It was pitch black so I had all the light blazing. The wind was very strong but I was going downhill when I was pedaling into the wind.

I had Bill's breakfast special and took some time to read the DFP and WSJ. I got home about 0900 and immediately got in the C2 and drove to Great Lakes Chemical . They are putting a special sealant on the car so I won't have to wax it for a year. I got a package of 4 applications when I bought the car. Nancy picked me up about 1015. When we got home Kim had arrived and was busy cleaning the house.

At 1115 I got on the AT and pedaled to the MAC. Today I swam 45 minutes. I think swimming is great for the shoulder. It is the dry skin season so after my swim I applied my new super duper lotion. I got on the AT and started pedaling to Great Lakes Chemical, a distance of 6 miles. I spent most of the time pedaling into the wind so that when I got to GLC I was drenched in sweat. The car looks good. Immediately after I got home I went on a 1.5 mile walk. Since I had worked up such a sweat I had to take another shower. Of course I washed off all the lotion. After my shower I took a short nap.

Nancy worked at Meijer's Garden this afternoon. When she got home at 1700 she said that there were fire trucks in the next block. I got Ms P and walked around the block to see what the trucks were doing. The trucks were gone.

Tonight was cereal night. I also had some pineapple and grapes. We got our absentee ballots today so after dinner I voted. In MI we have to vote for University trustees. Who has a clue as to how to vote? I think the trustees should be appointed. I read the GRP and then headed to bed at 2100.

No comments: