Saturday, October 16, 2010

Friday October 15, 2010

I seem to be getting over jet lag. I was up at 0700 and off to the MAC by 0745. It was cold this morning so I layered up. In fact I had too many layers on because I worked up a sweat on my ride. At the MAC I completed my normal routine and even rowed 1400 meters with little pain. I hope on Monday to row 2000 meters.

I left a jacket at the MAC and headed for home. It was sunny and about 14 degrees warmer than earlier. I let Ms P out and then had breakfast. I ended up at the Kava House and started reading the DFP when Mark, who also goes to the MAC every day, stopped and talked. Mark suffers from PTS he received during his time in Vietnam. He still attends group sessions. He is a nice guy and we talked about the 60s.

When I got home I had to run several errands. I stopped at the MAC to pick up my jacket and leave off some workout clothes. I also stopped at Best Buy and bought a speaker for my itouch.

I was really tired so I took a short 30 minute nap. The colors were so good Nancy and I took a short ride. We ended up at Honey Creek Inn. I had their smelt dinner. I love smelt. The maple trees this year have spectacular colors. Someone said it is because of all the recent sunny days. I don't know the reason but they look great. I read the paper and then headed to bed.

Yesterday and today I did not use Word to write the blog. I must go back to work because it does check my spelling.

No comments: