Monday, October 4, 2010

Sunday October 3, 2010

Sunday morning and the alarm goes off at 0646. I get up take out Ms P and bring my laundry basket upstairs from the basement. We head for the MAC at 0745. The swimming pool was busy this morning and I had to share a lane. Nancy and I both swam for 45 minutes. Since we will not be in GR all week it was not necessary to go to Meijer's today. I dropped Nancy off and then headed to the Kava House to get us each a coffee. Nancy, of course, fixed her world famous poached eggs for breakfast.

I took a short nap and Nancy ran some errands. After my nap I took a 1.5 mile walk. It is a beautiful fall day, sunny but cool. Missy and AJ skyped us this afternoon and we talked awhile. This afternoon I will check some calculations that Jennifer sent. Jennifer is spending a lot of time in Ann Arbor. Everyone who knows Jennifer and Phil are keeping a good thought. Yesterday on Jennifer's blog she posted a family photo. It was a great photo.

At 1630 Nancy and I are headed to Charlie's Crab for their Early Bird Special. We are meeting the Moleski's, Namey's and Tim Mask. It should be a good time. The evening at Charlie's Crab was great. We enjoyed the food and company. When we got home we watched some TV and at 2100 headed to bed.

No comments: