Sunday, October 24, 2010

Saturday October 23, 2010

I got up a little before 0700 to take Ms P out to do her bidness. It was raining so she did not want to get wet. I asked Nancy if she wanted coffee and a scone. She said yes so I drove to the Kava House and got breakfast. Nancy's head still hurt this morning. She and Ms P stayed in bed and watched some TV, ate breakfast and dozed. We purchased a electric sheet at Kohl's for a twin bed in Debbie's room. I put the sheet on and also took a short nap. I also got the boom box for my itouch to work and I listened to my tunes.

Nancy did a load of laundry earlier and I am doing one now. Today is an easy day for Bob and Nancy. Nancy right now, 1320, is reading a book and watching the MSU game. I spent most of the afternoon getting my fall clothes out and rearranging my closets. Nancy took a nap and I did several loads of laundry.

Nancy and I filled out our absentee ballot applications and so I decided to walk over to the post office and mail them. I continued my walk so that I had walked 4.5 miles by the time I got home.

Nancy had a light dinner. I got in the C2 and drove to D&W Gaslight and purchased a deli sandwich and Neptune salad. I also had a Guinness beer with my dinner. We watched a little TV and by 2100 we were all upstairs.

No comments: