Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tuesday October 5, 2010

0703 is the new wake up time for me. I quickly get dressed because it was so cold. We had frost on the ground. Today I increased my rowing to 1500 meters and I also ran 2 miles pain free. After the MAC I came right home for breakfast. After breakfast I loaded Ms P and started to run errands. Our first stop was the Kava House where I got a large coffee to go. Next, I stopped at the office to put some money in the Miah Rickert gift fund. I also talked to all the guys. I do miss talking with the young engineers.

Ms P and I stopped at Grand Rapids Bike Co. I am getting an internal six speed hub installed. The hub will also include a coaster brake. I left the AT at the shop and will pick up next Wednesday. Finally Ms P and I head to the third world Meijer's to get a prescription filled. We got home about 1400. I checked my email and read some real mail. I also talked to Jerry Dykema, our CPA, about IRA payouts. I am in compliance.

Nancy got home about 1430 and I got in the C2 and headed to Ebliing Blacksmith Co. to pick up Aunt Judy's dinner bell. They did a great job and we are going to install it in our backyard. Finally I stopped at 53 to do some banking. As I was leaving 53rd I got a call from Nancy to pick up her Costa Rica tee shirt that she had left at the MAC. After all the car time I thought I needed a walk so I finished the afternoon with a 1.5 mile walk.

Tonight Nancy is fixing pulled pork sandwiches. We will read the GRP and watch NCIS. I will head to bed at 2100 because I have to get up early tomorrow to attend Breakfast Club.

No comments: