Wednesday, August 10, 2022

August 9, 2022

 Tuesday August 9, 2022

Blog time 1900 sitting in den.

Set alarm before bed for 0700.  Today Nancy is driving Mary Namey to a doctor’s appointment.  She is having minor eye surgery.

I get up at 0715.  At home calisthenics followed by breakfast.  It was sunny and 72 when I got on bike and pedaled to the Y, 5 miles.  Once again the Y was empty.

After Y biked to Panera.  Read Alpena and Detroit News before heading home.  Total bike miles today, 10.5.

At home shower and shave before lunch.  At 1515 I headed out to a doctor’s appointment.  Today I am meeting with Dr Santo of St Mary’s Neuro Ophthalmology unit.  He is handling my MG.  

Dr Santos reviewed my 12 month history.  Everything seems to be going well.  He did recommend that I might try reducing the number of pills I take.

Being Tuesday Nancy and I walked to Leo’s Coney Island for our weekly hot dogs.  Two for me and one for Nancy.

At home we watched an Australian show on Acorn whose name escapes me.  However we gave it a B+.

Bright full moon when I checked the Courtyard before bed.  Tomorrow will be a warm sunny day.


No comments: