Saturday, August 6, 2022

August 5, 2022

 Friday August 5, 2022


Blog time noon at Panera.


Slept in until 0730 this morning.  Stepped out side and was hit with a blast of humid air.  Humidity was 95%, temperature was 72.  High temp today 88.  No rain.


Nancy left for her swim at 0815.  I did the at home calisthenics before oatmeal breakfast.  Will I ever tire of oatmeal?


Rode bike to Y, 4 miles.  Folks must be on 4 day schedule because Y was empty.  Calisthenics and short walk.  Y routine take 30 minutes.  Biked to Panera.


Panera was empty.  Must also be on the 4 day routine. Finished blog and read the Michigan papers.  I have completely lost interest in the news, especially political.  The idiots have won. Total bike miles today 7.5.


At home, shower and quick lunch.  Nancy and I made a run to Total Wines.  In this warm weather I like chilled Riesling especially dry Riesling.  I bought three bottles of Grand Traverse Riesling.  A Michigan winery.


Nancy fixed chicken noodle soup for dinner.  Also some toast and blueberries.


Debbie FaceTimed this evening.  Spent some time talking about our upcoming move.


Tonight we watched an episode of “Murder in Suburbia”.  Gave it a C.


Hot and humid when checked Courtyard before bed.  I will leave the AC on all night.


No comments: