Wednesday, August 24, 2022

August 22, 2022

Monday August 22, 2022

Blog time 1945 sitting in living room.

Up this morning at 0700.  It was sunny and mild, 62.

I had a quick oatmeal breakfast with a banana.  Today is the last day in GR for Steve’s family.

Nancy and Alessandra headed out at 0800 for MVP.  They are going swimming.  As Nancy pointed out third day in a row.

Lucas and I drove to the Y this morning.  Lucas did some lifting. I did my normal calisthenics routine.

After our workout we headed to Panera.  Bought Lucas a cinnamon roll and smoothie.  I had coffee and a bagel. 

We had just sat down when Nancy and Alessandra arrived.  They said they had a nice swim.  We spent an hour talking with the Grandkids, especially about their school program.  Nancy and I got the impression that our grandkids are getting a good education.  Forget all the things you hear about woke schools in Ca.

At home Steve and Veronica were finishing loading their rental, a GMC Tahoe.  The vehicle was huge but was great for this trip.

They left for Chicago at 1230 EDT.  They will arrive in CA early tomorrow.

We spent the rest of the day relaxing.  Tonight we watched another episode of “The Sound”.

Warm and humid when checked Courtyard before bed.  I did scare up a cat looking around the Courtyard.

Sun and humidity continues tomorrow.

No comments: