Tuesday, August 2, 2022

August 1, 2022

Monday August 1, 2022


Blog time 1500 sitting in living room.


Some time today our driveway will be given a new bituminous seal.  Got up at 0645 and moved Nancy’s car out of garage.  Went back to bed and slept until 0730.


Nancy left early for her Monday MVP swim.


My weather app said it will be raining when I leave for Y.  I dressed appropriately.  Calisthenics followed by breakfast.  Put on my street clothes and headed out to car.  The sun was out so I quickly changed clothes and biked to Y.  I did not want to take the car because when the seal coat is applied today we can not use our drive for several days.  I did not want two cars parked outside.


It was warm and very humid on the ride.  The Y was crowded with a lot of high school age kids.  They must be getting ready for fall sports.  


After the Y, pedaled to Panera. As usual the place was very cold.


Afternoon activities:


Nancy is still having problems opening her LMCU account on her iPad.  The nice lady at the LMCU said that the account was locked.  A locked account happens when two attempts to open the account fails.  She unlocked the account and explained to Nancy how to unlock in the future.


We made a trip to Meijer’s.  Nancy picked up a prescription and I replenished my supplies.


Nancy had her PT class this afternoon.  While she was at the class I took a nap.


For dinner tonight we finished the food Helen brought last week.  It was tasty.


Tonight we watched another episode of Shetland.  


Checked Courtyard before bed and all was well.  Another sunny day tomorrow. 

No comments: