Tuesday, August 9, 2022

August 8, 2022

 Monday August 8, 2022

Blog time 1030 at Panera 

This morning I wanted to get up at 0645.  Overslept by 30 minutes.

Busy day today.  We have a mover stopping by at 1100.  Later today the real estate folks might stop by.  

The weather app calls for rain most of the day.  So no bike at least this morning.

Performed my morning routine before a breakfast of micro waved oatmeal.  Lately I have been putting five dried prunes on this oatmeal.  It provides some sweetness.

Today I took the Fusion to the Y.  The Y was nearly empty.  Folks must be on vacation.  After the workout I took a shower.  Dressed and drove to Panera.  It was still raining.  Read the local papers before heading home.  Today we are meeting with Senior Movers at 1100.  The movers arrived at exactly 1100.  We discussed the move and what service they can provide.  I was impressed that they can make a painless move.  We will hire them.

Had several talks with the real estate folks.  Will meet some time later this week.

At noon I checked my weather app and the rain had stopped.  Took a nine mile ride. 

After shower I took a short nap.  For dinner tonight I had cheerios with blueberries and toast.

Today is my sister, Helen’s  birthday.  We FaceTimed Helen this afternoon and wished her Happy Birthday.  Helen was in good spirits.  Also FaceTimed with Debbie.

We watched the news followed by Crownies on Acorn, good episode.  Checked Courtyard before bed.  It was quiet with no critters seen.  Tomorrow will be a nice sunny day with temps below 80.  



No comments: