Friday, August 26, 2022

August 24, 2022

 Wednesday August 24, 2022

Blog time 1100 sitting in Panera.

Up this morning at 0630.  Unlocked garage and backed out Escape.  Went back to bed and Nancy and I woke up at 0800.

Today is my easy Wednesday.  Did calisthenics at 50% before dressing and biking to Panera for an oatmeal breakfast.

Nancy left early for her swim at MVP.  I let her go without her boot.  She promised she would put it on after the swim.

At Panera I ordered a bagel but they were sold out.  Same with croissants and scones.  I ended up with baguette.

Blog writing resumes on Friday at Panera.  Why do I get so far behind.  Having problems remembering events from two days ago.

On way home from Panera on Wednesday I stopped at Macatawa Bank to get money for Kim who cleans tomorrow.  Added a bonus because the house must be very clean.  The realtor on Friday is bringing a photographer to take photos of the Condo.  She will use the photos as a sales tool.

We spent most of the afternoon picking up the Condo.  I did find a baseball and tee shirt that the Grandkids left behind.  Will mail tomorrow.

For dinner tonight I finished the Fruit Loops.  Good grief the stuff is loaded with sugar.

We did watch news tonight.  President Biden continues to make bad economic decisions.  If he forgives student loans he will face a huge backlash.  

Tonight we continued watching “The Sounds”.  Courtyard check was uneventful.




No comments: