Saturday, January 8, 2022

January 7, 2022

 Friday January 7, 2022

Blog time 1100 at Panera

Up with alarm at 0530.  Today I am taking Helen and Jennifer to GR airport for their trip to AZ.

Quickly dressed and fixed an oatmeal breakfast before heading out.  We left the Condo at 0630.  The temperature was 4.  The coldest morning of the year.

Traffic at the airport was light.  After dropping Helen and Jennifer off I headed home.  

Nancy was just leaving for MVP for a swim.  I grabbed my workout clothes and headed to the Y.

The Y was empty.  I did my entire workout today at the Y with no waiting.  After the workout I showered and then headed to Panera.

Ordered coffee and bagel to enjoy while reading the news.  I did not spend much time at Panera because I had a lot of catching up to do.

As soon as I got home I started a load of laundry.  This cold weather has given the birds a big appetite.  The feeders were empty.  Filled the feeders to their brim.

Found time this afternoon for a two hour nap.  Much longer than I planned on.

Just before dinner we looked out the slider and saw 4 deer eating corn I had put out earlier.  

For dinner tonight I fixed a chicken sandwich.  Also fixed a bowl of blueberries.

We had FaceTime conversations with both Debbie and Missy.  Also got a phone call from sister, Helen.  She made it to Tucson and was happy to report the temperature was 70.

We watched an episode of "New Tricks" before turning in.

The temperature was in teens when checked courtyard at 2200.

No comments: