Friday, January 21, 2022

January 20, 2022

 Thursday January 20, 2022

Blog time 0900 sitting in Debbie’s kitchen.

Up this morning at 0600.  Dressed, grabbed my iPad and walked to Starbucks, a distance of 0.33 miles.

Ordered coffee, oatmeal and a bagel.  Unlike yesterday Starbucks was very crowded this morning.  Folks heading to work grabbing a quick coffee.

Ate my breakfast before reading emails, the Alpena News and Apple News.  Starbucks was very noisy and busy so I grabbed a coffee for Nancy and headed home.

This morning Nancy took a 3 mile walk.  She finished her walk just as I arrived from Starbucks. 

Today is a work day for Debbie.  We try to stay out of her way.

At 1100 I took a 10 mile bike ride along the Los Gatos Creek trail.  Once again the trail was busy.  

At home I showered and shaved before a quick lunch.  This afternoon Nancy and I drove to Valley Fair Mall. I bought a pair of PJ’s at Macy’s.  Nancy came up empty handed.

Light fare for dinner tonight.  Sourdough toast with peanut butter and blueberries.  

I accompanied Debbie and Violet on their evening walk of 1 mile.  Pleasant evening for a walk.  We encountered several of Debbie’s neighbors also walking their dogs.  

After watching the news and Jeopardy we switched to BritBox.  We continued watching “A Confession”. 

We were in bed by by 2130.  It was a great day.  


No comments: