Saturday, January 15, 2022

January 14, 2022

 Friday January 14, 2022

Blog time 1230 at Panera

Up with alarm at 0630.  Nancy needed to get up early because of an eye appointment at 0800.  The temperature was in low teens with wind chills in single digits.  

I did at home routine before driving to the Y.

Today I changed my routine:  wore workout clothes to Y, did my routine and then headed home for shower.

At home after the shower I grabbed my iPad and drove to Panera.  In years past I would have walked to Panera but because of my sinus infection I avoid being outside on cold days.

Nancy said her eyes are in good shape.  Doctors parting comment was see you next year.

Because of my sinus infection I have been taking an antibiotic called Bactrim.  Today I broke out in a nearly total upper body rash.  I stopped the pills.  Called the Doctor to see what Plan B should be.  No reply.

This afternoon I started packing for our upcoming trip to Ca.  I am looking forward to warmer weather and a chance to ride a bike outside.  

At 1730 Nancy and I drove to Cascade Roadhouse for dinner.  Tonight we are meeting the over 60s group from Trinity Lutheran.  22 folks were in attendance.  We spent 2.5 pleasant hours talking and eating.

AJ FaceTimed us this evening.  As soon as we got home we contacted her and had a nice conversation. 

Bob and Nancy were in bed by 2200.  I did check the Courtyard before turning in.  Everything ok.

No comments: