Saturday, January 22, 2022

January 21, 2022

Friday January 21, 2022

Blog time 0930 sitting in Debbie’s kitchen. 

Up this morning at 0600.  Hearing Debbie’s alarm gets me up.

Today Debbie’s cleaning crew is coming at 1000.  Spent some time picking up before walking to Starbucks.

At Starbucks ordered coffee, oatmeal and bagel.  Starbucks was jumping with folks grabbing a coffee on way to work.  I was the only one to sit down and read.  

Walked home from Panera and immediately put on bike clothes.  Headed out on a 12 mile ride on Los Gatos Creek trail.  I was surprised that the trial was not crowded on a beautiful sunny day with temperature in low 60s.

At home I grabbed a mask and then pedaled to nearby bike store to look for a bike lock.  I did not find one that suited my needs.  Continued riding.  Pedaled east on Willow to Lincoln and then north on Lincoln through the community of Willow Glen. Came home via Minnesota to Debbie’s.  

At home showered and had quick lunch.  Nancy and I drove to Costco to get a rotisserie chicken for dinner tonight.

I found time for a quick nap.  After Debbie and I took Debbie’s dog Violet for a short walk.  

At 1730 we all drove to San Jose airport to pick up Granddaughter Alessandra who is flying in from Long Beach.  

Alessandra’s flight was on time.  I was surprised how tall Alessandra had gotten since we last saw her in June 2021.  She is now as tall as Nancy.

For dinner tonight we had the rotisserie chicken with baked potatoes and a salad.  Tonight we watched an episode of “Death in Paradise”.  After the show everyone headed to bed.  It has been a long day.

 

No comments: