Thursday, January 27, 2022

January 26, 2022

 Wednesday January 26, 2022

Blog time 1030 sitting in Debbie’s kitchen.

Slept in this morning until 0700.  First thing I do is check the weather in SJ vs GR,  43 vs 15.  It was snowing in GR.

Dressed and walked to Starbucks for oatmeal and coffee.  After reading the news I walked across the street to Yum Yum Donuts to get two chocolate covered glazed donuts for Debbie and a coffee for Nancy. 

Nancy and I made a quick trip to the Westfield Valley Mall.  I was looking for sweat pants and heavy sweat shirt.  No luck.  Nancy also came up empty handed.  

Lunch and then a short walk with Violet.  The afternoon temps reached mid 60s.  Today is my easy Wednesday so no bike ride.

Debbie took Violet for her evening walk.  I joined them.

Dinner tonight was light.  I had Cheerios with blueberries along with sourdough toast with peanut butter.  Nancy had toast.  Debbie had chicken and rice.

Tonight after the news and Jeopardy we watched an episode of “New Tricks”.  

Temperature will drop to mid 30s this evening.  

No comments: