Friday, December 31, 2021

December 30, 2021

 Thursday December 30, 2021

Blog time 1200 at Panera

Up at 0700. At home calisthenics before breakfast.  This morning Missy and I drove to the Y.  

The Y was nearly empty.  Missy walked and I did my weekday exercise routine.  Showered and then headed home.

Neither Missy or AJ wanted to go to Panera with me.  I drove to Panera and spent an hour reading and writing blog.

Coronavirus still is hanging on.  

After lunch spent time in office final checking my 2021 donations.  I am having trouble making online contributions using PayPal.  Finally AJ showed me how.  Good to have a teenaged handy.

At 1530 AJ and I headed to Celebration Cinema.  We watched Sing 2.  I really liked this movie.

After the movie we drove to Russ’ restaurant.  We met Nancy and Missy.  I had a hot turkey sandwich, Missy had a beef dip, AJ Chicken tenders and Nancy had Russ’ famous Chicken Rice Soup.  We all gave the food an A.

At home we all started watching “Only Murders in Building”starring Steve Martin and Martin Short.  It was very good Nancy and I watched two episode.  Missy binged and watched all ten episodes.

It was in the mid 30s when checked Courtyard before bed.  Nancy was just turning in when she looked out the window and saw a Fox.  Do foxes like corn? 

No comments: