Wednesday, December 29, 2021

December 28, 2021

 Tuesday December 28, 2021

Blog time 1215 at Panera

Up this morning at 0700.  At home calisthenics before breakfast.  Missy was sound asleep when I was ready to go to Y.  I decided she needed the sleep more than exercise.

The Y was empty this morning.  Performed normal routine, showered and headed home.  

Nancy and Missy were shopping according to AJ.  I shaved and then tried unsuccessfully to talk AJ going to Panera with me.  No luck.  I went alone to Panera.

After Panera I stopped at Meijer’s to pick up prescription.  

Quick lunch and then headed down to office.  I spent several hours making year end donations to charitable organizations. 

For dinner tonight we all got in the Escape and headed to Sundance.  Surprise Sundance was closed.

We drove to Cascade Roadhouse and immediately got a table.  Nancy and AJ got Mac and cheese,  Missy got a sandwich and I got the French Dip sandwich.  I also got a glass of wine.  Everyone else got water.  We all agreed the food was good.

Our SUV was covered with snow when we left.  About 2” of snow had fallen while we were eating.  

Missy has gotten hooked on a Netflix show “The Girl from Olso”.  Nancy and I joined Missy and watched several episodes before turning in.  Missy stayed up and finished Season 1.

I checked the Courtyard before bed.  To my surprise our walks had been shoveled and the drive plowed.  

No comments: