Thursday, December 23, 2021

December 22, 2021

 Wednesday December 22, 2021

Blog time 1030 at Panera

Today is my easy day.  First thing, I did all my calisthenics at 50%.  Also rowed for 10 minutes.  Rowing is a good aerobic exercise.  If my iWatch app is correct my average heart rate was 150 bpm.  Showered after my work out.

Nancy headed out for her Wednesday swim at MVP.  This afternoon she is working at the Gardens.

It was cold, 25, this morning so no bike ride. We had a light dusting of snow on ground.  I drove to Panera and ordered an oatmeal, bagel and coffee.  Checked emails and read the local Michigan papers.

Left Panera earlier than usual.  Stopped at Bed Bath and Beyond and bought the mop on a stick that I talked about yesterday.  

Our travel agent for years has been Peggy Brumley.  Stopped at Peggy’s office and discussed our January trip to San Jose.  Peggy will make the necessary travel arrangements.

Also stopped at Meijer’s for more supplies.

Got home at 1215 and Nancy was getting ready to head to Gardens.  Activities for rest of afternoon:

Lunch

Called Doctor Santos to see if I could get my pill prescription modified so I would not run out of pills while in Ca.

Made an appointment with Dr Kutsche for Bob and Nancy.  We meet on January 3.

Made an appointment with Dr Johnson a hip surgeon, Feb 28.

The leakage problem with our refrigerator has been fixed.  However, the ice maker is not working.  Called Miller Appliance.

Put out food for deer and birds.

Did a load of laundry.

Mopped the kitchen floor with my new mop on a stick.  It works slick.

Took out trash and recyclables.

No time for a nap this afternoon.

Normal Wednesday dinner of Cheerios and fruit.

After the news we watched an episode of Agatha Raisin on Acorn.  It was a Christmas show.  We gave it a B-.

Missy FaceTimed this evening.  

Check of Courtyard before bed and everything was ok.



No comments: