Tuesday, December 14, 2021

December 13, 2021

 Monday December 13, 2021

Blog time:  I just lost my entire post so will make a speedy new one. Double bummer!!

Temperature was in 40s and sunny this morning.  Nancy has an early Doctor’s appointment so no MVP.

I biked to Y.  Did my exercise routine except no row because my bike ride is my aerobics.

Stopped at Panera for some reading.

At home showered, dressed and then drove to Woodland Mall.  Kim’s daughter works in the Mall.  I asked her if she could house sit for us in January.  She said yes.

At the Apple store I looked at watch bands.  Nancy wants a new band but could not find one that matches her existing.

Today is the 13th so stopped at Meijer’s to get a lottery ticket for Nancy.

Had a late lunch at 1500.

Feed the birds and deer.

Spent time in office reading.  At 1830 we drove to Meijer Gardens for their members only event.  Members were give the first opportunity to view the Christmas displays.

Free caramel corn was provided.  Who doesn’t like caramel corn.  Also a cash bar.  Nancy had a coke and I had a red wine.

The Christmas display were great.  The Gardens is a real jewel for GR.

We got home just in time for FaceTime calls from Debbie and Missy.  No TV or streaming tonight.

Checked Courtyard before bed.  Ok.

I don’t know why but I sometimes lose my blog as I get ready to post.  Very frustrating! 

No comments: