Saturday, December 11, 2021

December 10, 2021

 Friday December 10, 2021

Blog time 1130 at Panera

Who needs an alarm clock.  My internal clock gets me up every morning at exactly 0700.  Checked weather and it was 37.  It will be above freezing for the next week.

Today is swim day at MVP for Nancy.  She was gone by 0815.  Tonight we are going out to dinner.

At home calisthenics before breakfast.  I was debating taking the bike this morning but decided against it.  I might take a ride later this afternoon.

Every day I see more folks at Y.  Performed my normal routine, calisthenics, row and a mile walk.  Showered, dressed and motored to Panera. 

At Panera I ordered my coffee and baguette.  Spent most of my time at Panera writing yesterday’s and today’s blog. 

Headed home at 1230.  Put on bike clothes and took off on a short ride.  Started out by riding around the block.  On Charlevoix I encountered at deer standing in the middle of the road.  I was just getting my camera out when it quietly walked away.  First bike/deer encounter in several months.  Made my day.

I made a quick stop at Macatawa Bank to replenish my stock of $2 bills.  Apparently $2 bills are not in bit demand so the bank had to special order them for me.

After lunch my activities included:

Refill the bird feeder.

Put out corn for deer.

Clean up office.  Kim has a broken pelvis so she won’t be back cleaning for about two months.  Nancy and I are doing our best.

At 1700 we got in Escape and headed to Shepard’s Grill.  The place was packed.  We got the last table.

Nancy had a bowl of soup and I had a grilled Lake Perch sandwich with coleslaw.  It was great.

At home we watched an episode of “Madame Blanc Mysteries”. Great Friday night show.

It was very mild when checked Courtyard tonight.  Rain predicted for most of the night.

This evening we FaceTimed with both Debbie and Missy.  Conversation centered around an old neighbor who has been in the news lately.  




No comments: