Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Tuesday December 3, 2019

Tuesday December 3, 2019

Blog time 1045 at Panera

Once again I was up at 0600, wide awake.  Is it the steroid pills?  Took Ms P out.  Temperature was 29.

Nancy headed out early for her Tuesday swim.  First time in several weeks.  After breakfast I walked to the Y.

Calisthenics and walk before heading to Panera.  I have been surprised that with all the walking my hip has not been bothering me.  Steroids?

Got a text from Nancy saying the 2nd shingle shot is available at Walmart.  I will go after lunch.

I have a new route home from Panera.  New sidewalk construction this summer created a nice, smooth path.  It is exactly 1 mile.

As soon as I got home I headed to Walmart for my 2nd Shingles shot.  I had to fill out a form and one of the questions was if I was on steroids.  I talked to the Pharmacist.  He said to wait until next week.  I think that is good advice.

After lunch Nancy and I headed to Costco.  We bought wine, sandwich thins, peanut butter, prunes, and batteries (AA and AAA).  Costco was not crowded.

Fixed our apple snack before taking a nap.  For dinner Nancy fixed potato soup.  

Watched the news, ate our snacks before watching NCIS.  Nancy headed to bed and I watched a Netflix show.


No comments: