Friday, December 20, 2019

Thursday December 19, 2019

Thursday December 19, 2019

Blog time 0945 at Panera

Today I started my new exercise routine.  Up at 0530 dressed, grabbed my swim suit and drove to the Y.  It was 16 degrees and pitch black.

I walked into the pool area at 0630.  Surprise! The pool was full.  I had to wait several minutes before a lane opened up.  Today swam 1,000 yards.  My super-duper Apple Watch told me I did 525 yards of breast stroke and 475 yards freestyle,  my average heart rate was 140.  I think the heart rate is high.

Today Nancy also went swimming but at MVP.  She leaves home at 0700 and usually has no problem finding an open lane.

This evening we are going to a Holiday concert downtown.   The GR Symphony and Cirque de Noel are performing.  We saw this concert last year and it was great.  Might pick up a hamburger at the Amway Grand Sports Bar.

As soon as I got home from the swim grabbed my backpack and walked to Panera.  I had an oatmeal breakfast.  With my new schedule I was home at 1100 or 90 minutes earlier than normal.

Put our corn for deer.  I called Fitzgerald’s to see if the pants I purchased last week were ready.  They said yes.  Drove to Fitzgerald and picked them up.

As soon as I got home I had a quick lunch.  For lunch today Nancy is meeting friends at Houlihan’s.  She has had multiple lunch dates this week.  A real party girl.

I spent most of the afternoon I my office writing checks to the various charities we donate to annually.  

Finished the afternoon with a short nap.   Also fixed apple snack.

At 1800 we headed downtown.  Had a quick bite at the Amway’s Sports Bar.  The place was empty.  Nancy had chili and I had a burger.  The food was very good.

The concert this evening was well attended.  Noted many families with children.  Great concert, the great holiday music put everyone in the Christmas spirit.

Got home at 2200 and headed straight to bed.  The temperature at bed time was 35 so we opened the slider.







No comments: