Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Saturday December 28, 2019

Saturday December 28, 2019

Blog time, 1530, Monday December 30, 2019

Saturday morning and I took Ms P out at 0500.  Back to bed and did not get up until 0800.

Nobody was up so I walked to Panera for an oatmeal breakfast.  We can look to another mild day.  Our GR temperatures the past several days have been close to LAs.

Started eating and much to my surprise Missy walked in.  I bought her an egg sandwich.  It looked good and Missy confirmed it.  Pleasant walk home.  

Missy, AJ and I attended the 1230 movie at Celebration Cinema.  We a saw an animated show called “Spies in Disguise”.  Missy and AJ gave the movie an A.  I gave it a C.

For dinner we had left overs from our Christmas meal.  Left overs are alway good.

Spent a quiet evening watching Apple TV.  Missy and AJ watched “My Life is Murder” staring Lucy Lawless. It is a crime show set in Australia.  Nancy and I watched the final episode of the Crown.





No comments: