Saturday, December 7, 2019

Friday December 6, 2109

Friday December 6, 2019

Blog time 1140 at Panera

Slept in until 0630 this morning.  Nancy had already taken Ms P out.  Windy with temperature in mid 30s.

Before breakfast I usually do pushups and chin-ups.  Today I could not do a chin-up.  I am still blaming my loss of strength on the steroids.

After breakfast I walked to the Y.  Calisthenics, sans chin-ups, and a walk.  Showered and walked to Panera.  Panera was crowded.  I had trouble finding a table.

This and that:

Good jobs report so the stock market goes up?

I will not make any more comments on the US political scene this year.

Playoff football starts this weekend.  Does anyone care?

Girls high school basketball has started but the Boy’s season has not.  I assume there is a reason for the different starts?

Kim was still cleaning when I got home so Nancy and I made a quick trip to Trader Joe’s.  The place was crowded.  Nancy vowed never to go on Friday.

Shower, lunch and then a quick nap.  We left home at 1630 and headed to Moleski’s.  Tonight we had dinner at Mill Creek Tavern.  As always the place was crowded.  I had the perch dinner but the others had sandwiches.  Great perch.  Pleasant time.


At home we watched an episode of The Crown.  I think this season’s shows are the best.  Nancy headed to bed and I stayed up and watched a new Scandinavian crime show.   Fell asleep five minutes into the show. 

No comments: