Thursday, November 8, 2018

Wednesday November 7, 2018

Wednesday November 7, 2018

Blog time 1110 at Panera

Breakfast Club Wednesday, I got up with the 0515 alarm.  Took Ms P out.  It was 37 degrees and windy.  At least the rain had stopped.

Stopped at Panera to get a coffee to take with me downtown.  Good crowd at BC.  Also a lot of sad faces because most members are Republicans.  

Today’s speakers represented an organization that provides shelter to women subject to abuse.  They are soon to open a new shelter.  Good talk.

Nancy and I arrived home at the same time.  Nancy took a class at MVP this morning. This afternoon she is working at the Gardens.  I have a 1300 appointment with my ENT Doc.

I just made my 1300 appointment.  The Doctor deadened my nasal passage and put a scope up my nose.  He was looking for polyps.  The Doc said good luck no polyps, see you in six months.  That was great news.

At home I started my normal Wednesday chores, trash and laundry.  Because of the colder temps my laundry is about twice the warm weather load.

Spent some time in the office before a nap.  After the nap, took a short walk.

Quick dinner and at 1800 Nancy and I headed to Trinity Lutheran for video two in a series called the historical Jesus.  We have a short discussion after the video lead by Pastor Bob.  I find the series very interesting.

At home we watched an episode of DCI Banks.  Nancy headed to bed and I watched an episode of Britannia on Amazon.  






No comments: