Friday, November 2, 2018

Thursday November 1, 2018

Thursday November 1, 2018

Blog time 1150 at Panera

I set the alarm this morning for 0615.  Want to take Ms P out early to avoid accidents.  It works.

Nancy is leaving early today.  She is picking up Kathi Kothe and taking her to her PT.

After breakfast I headed out.  It was 0800 and sunrise not until 0816 so I had all my lights blazing.  Can’t wait for DST to end.  It was in high 40s with no wind.  Perfect for a bike ride.  A lot of trees have lost their leaves.

Since I have discontinued my stretches, my time at the Y is less than 30 minutes.  I got to Panera at 1000, early for me.  I had just settled in when I noticed Nancy walking in.  She said she needed a coffee so I bought her one.  We sat and talked awhile.  Nancy said Kathi’s PT session went well.

This and that;

Every morning and noon I watch business channels on TV.  I have concluded that these folks do not have a clue.

The U.K. papers have pushed BRexit talks to the back pages.  Will it happen?

Is France’s Macron imploding?

Brazil has a new very conservative President. 

I expect a lot of news this month on WW I.  This is the 100th Anniversary of the end of the war.

First of November and high school winter sports teams can start practice.  Steve always looked forward to the start of hockey.  Now his high school, Ottawa Hills, does not even have a team.

At home I showered and had a quick lunch.  This afternoon we are running errands.  First stop was the Vet’s office to schedule a grooming appointment.  Ms P really needs a good grooming.

We stopped at Meijer’s Pharmacy to pick up Ms P’s meds.  At Sam’s Club we bought Pinconning soft cheese.  Nancy picked up a prescription at Costco.  Ms P’s meds cost more Nancy’s.

Unloaded the Escape and then took the Taurus for gas.  It was nearly empty.  Not often I have a $50 fill up.

Finished the afternoon with our apple snack, a nap and then a walk.  For dinner Nancy fixed a nice salad with chicken breast.  Very good.

We watched Vera on Acorn.  We were in bed by 2200.


No comments: