Thursday, November 22, 2018

Tuesday November 20, 2018

Tuesday November 20, 2018

Blog time 1330 sitting in living room

Despite going to bed at 0100 last night I got up before the 0615 alarm.

The temperature was 25, with little wind.  We are letting Debbie sleep in this morning.  I did my calisthenics this morning at home.  Debbie disappointed me last night by saying she no longer eats breakfast.  Bummer!

I hopped on the winter bike and took the direct route to Panera.  I spent 30 minutes finishing yesterdays blog and checking emails.  I headed back home at 0945.  

At 1000 Debbie, Nancy and I headed to Costco.  Costco had only been opened several minutes but it was already crowded.  Purchased pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes, green beans and Debbie bought several items of clothing.

Next we stopped at Sam’s Club, bought salad mix and Debbie purchased workout clothes.

Got home at 1230.  I had a quick lunch.  This afternoon we are heading to an Antique Mall on Century Ave in GR.

We spent several hours going through the mall.  Nothing was purchased.

For dinner we headed to Russ’s.  Debbie and Nancy had the chicken rice soup with a burger.  I had corn chowder with a tuna sandwich.  Russ’s has the best soup.


At home we all watched the Michael Douglas show on Netflix.  Nancy headed to bed.  Debbie and I watched an episode of Rake.

No comments: