Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Tuesday September 25, 2018

Tuesday September 25, 2018

Blog time 1100 at Panera 

What a difference a day makes.  Yesterday morning low 50s and today 70 with sprinkles.

Today is Nancy’s swim day.  She left early.  After breakfast I stepped outside to check the weather.  It was still sprinkling but the weather folks said it would end soon.  I decided to use the bike.  I put on my rain pants and jacket and headed out.   Very light rain during the 7 mile ride to the Y.  The rain gear is not vented so I was sweating profusely when I arrived at Y.

Stretches and calisthenics at Y and then a quick shower.  The rain had stopped so I stored my rain gear in the backpack.

Supreme Court nominee Kavanaugh dominates the news.  When this sad episode is over there will be no winners.

After a shower and lunch Nancy and I headed to Costco.  We purchased a rotisserie chicken for dinner plus wine and Cheerios.  We also each bought a quilted down jacket.  The store was empty.

Nancy, this afternoon, drove our neighbor to her Doctor’s appointment.  I continued to put away summer clothes and brought out my warm weather clothes.

Short nap and then an early walk.  For dinner we had rotisserie chicken and a sweet potato.  


I did the dishes before our cheese snack.  Tonight we watched CBS.  NCIS followed by Bull.  Rain and a sharp drop in temperature tonight.

No comments: