Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Monday September 17, 2018

 Monday September 17, 2018

Blog time 1145 at Panera

Up at 0630, carried Ms P outside.  Another warm sunny day ahead.

Nancy headed out at 0730.  After breakfast I headed out to the Y.  

Today I am reducing my bike ride and adding a 2K row to my routine.  Took the five mile route.  Shorter by two miles than normal.

Stretches, calisthenics and 2K row.  Showered and headed to Panera.

The devastation from Florence is unbelievable.  I have seen damage in Michigan from six inches of rain but 30” is just impossible to image.

After lunch Nancy and I headed to the Tanger’s Discount Mall.  I bought 4 no iron shirts at Brooks Brothers.  They had a buy four at 50%.  Nancy came up empty handed.

The temperature reached 90 today.  The humidity was about the same.


We had a light dinner.  After dishes took a short walk.  Fixed Nancy her cheese snack and then we watched an episode of Endeavor.

No comments: