Thursday, August 30, 2018

Wednesday August 29, 2018

Wednesday August 29, 2018

Blog time; 1430 sitting in den at home

Breakfast Club Wednesday, up with the 0515 alarm.  Again we had heavy thunder storms roll through last night.  I took Ms P out at 0530 and it was still raining.  However, it was much cooler, low 70s.

Stopped at Panera for a coffee to take with me.  It was still dark when I got on the freeway.  Traffic was heavy.  Where are all these folks going at 0630?  I heard the average commute in West MI was 40 minutes.  Does work start at 0700?

Good crowd today.  Today’s speaker talked about long term care insurance.   I don’t know if this topic was appropriate for BC.  Most members are over 80.

After BC I headed straight home.  The Direct TV tech was already working.  He installed a new controller and upgraded the software. Everything seem to be working fine.

While the Direct TV tech was finishing up the Property Manager’s maintenance man arrived to replace some broken wood deck planks.   Wow! repaired TVs and deck in one day.  We also ordered a modem to serve as a backup if our existing one goes kaput.

Nancy worked at the Gardens this afternoon.  Before she left she drove me to Ada Bike.  I picked up my bike and pedaled home.

This afternoon I followed my normal Wednesday afternoon routine.  Trash, laundry, and a nap.  I finished my afternoon activities with a bike ride to Meijer’s to pick up a prescription.

We had a light dinner.  Dishes and then I took a short walk.  After our cheese and apple snack we watched a new show on Prime.  The show is called Tunnel.  It involves a murder on the tunnel between the U.K. and France.  The show is in both English and French.  We watched two episodes.  I loved the show but Nancy had mixed feelings.  










No comments: