Sunday, August 5, 2018

Friday August 3, 2018

Friday August 3, 2018

Blog time 1100 at Panera

Wow it is Friday again, this summer is going too fast.  That said I always look forward to Fridays.  It must be a carryover from my working days.

It is another nice summer’s day.  Temps started at 68 and will end at the low 80s.  Sunshine all day.  

Not much that I found interesting in the news today.  Is the internet our enemy?  I sure hope not.  I use the internet daily and find it a good resource.  No more World Books or dictionaries.  Do most homes have either?

Shower and quick lunch and then Nancy and I headed to the Tanger’s Outlet Mall.  The Mall was crowded with mothers and young kids looking for back to school clothes.  

The Mall has several stores that I like, Brooks Brothers, J Crew, Nike, Mountain Warehouse, Under Armor and several shoe stores.  I did purchase a pair of workout pants.  Nancy also made a purchase at Talbots.

Nancy fixed me a hot dog for dinner.  I had mine with Kathi Kothe’s special sauerkraut.  Good meal.

I did take my walk before preparing our cheese and apple snacks.  Tonight we watched two episodes of DCI Banks on Amazon.  We liked the show.  Heat wave starts tomorrow.


No comments: