Thursday, August 23, 2018

Wednesday August 22, 2018

Wednesday August 22, 2018

Blog time 1015 at Panera

It was cool, 53, and windy when I first went out.  Today is my easy day.  Reduced calisthenics and stretches at home and then I bike to Panera for an oatmeal breakfast.

After breakfast I jumped on my bike and started on my normal bike ride to Panera but today I reversed the route.  First stop was Panera.  It is an easier ride backwards.

Bike question of the day.  When I get on my bike I swing my left leg over the saddle.  Do right handed folks swing their right leg?

Stopped at Macatawa Bank on way home to get some money for Kim who cleans on Friday.  I think Kim has been cleaning for us for over 20 years.  

This afternoon Nancy is working at the Gardens.  She left me several projects to do this afternoon.  My Sister, Helen, and her friend Mona are staying at our place tonight.  They are visiting the Quilt Show at DeVos Convention Center and will arrive about 1600.

Took out trash before lunch.  No laundry today because Nancy wants the washer and dryer closet door closed.  If I do laundry I have to leave the door open for 12 hours.  Can’t have exposed washer and dryer when we have company.

Helen and Mona got to our house at 1600.  They said the Quilt Show was jammed.  Nancy got home at 1700. For dinner we headed to the Cork restaurant at Watermark Golf Club.  We had a light dinner.  The food, drinks and atmosphere at the Cork is great.  We collectively gave it a B+.

At home we spent the evening in the living room talking.  Talking with friends is great.








No comments: