Thursday, August 2, 2018

Wednesday August 1, 2018

Wednesday August 1, 2018

Blog 1145 sitting at dining room table;

Breakfast Club Wednesday and I get up with the 0515 alarm.  Head out to downtown at 0615 making a quick stop at Panera for a cup of coffee to take with me.

Where has the summer gone.  It is August already and the days are getting shorter.  It was still dark when I got on the freeway.  

We had a small crowd at BC.  Our membership seems to be declining.  I don’t know why because the food is good and we have had some good speakers.

Today’s speaker is a writer. He is also a BC member and will be 90 this year.  He read some of his humorous writings.  It was good.

After BC headed straight home and changed into my bike riding clothes.  Took the short route to the Y.   Completed reduced calisthenics and stretches before heading home.

Nancy is working at the Gardens this afternoon.  Ms P has a 1300 appointment at the Vets.  Last night I completed what I thought was an impossible task.  I got an urine sample from her.

Lunch and then grabbed Ms P and headed to Vet.  She was given a complete work over, tests of urine, blood and an X-ray.  All the test showed everything was normal.  The Vets attributes her problems to old age and maybe all the comings and goings in July.  We agreed on a wait and see plan.  

I did my normal rope-yarn Wednesday routine, laundry, trash and a nap.  We had a light dinner followed by a walk and then apple and cheese snack.  

This evening we watched what appeared to be the final episode of Inspector Lewis.  I give this show an A.  Nancy headed to bed and I watched an episode of Frontier.  




No comments: