Saturday, August 11, 2018

Friday August 10, 2018

Friday August 10, 2018

Blog time 1130 at Panera

Up before the sun this morning.  Looks like another nice sunny day ahead.  Nancy headed to MVP and after breakfast I biked to the Y.

Great day for a ride but no critters were seen.  Where are the Deer and Turkey’s?

I think I am suffering from Trump fatigue.

This and that:

BRexit negotiations seem to be going nowhere.

Nice Canada is playing hardball with Saudi Arabia.

POTUS did the right thing to put sanctions on Russia for the nerve gas attacks in the UK.

The Lions play an preseason game in Oakland tonight.  Who cares?

I think tariffs and immigration will be big campaign issues this fall.

Shower and then a quick lunch.  We decide to have an early dinner at Rose’s.  

Spent some time working on my kayak before heading to Rose’s.  We sat outside and had drinks and a nice meal.  An absolutely great day to sit outside on the shores of Reeds Lake.  

At home I took my evening walk before snacks.  We watched and episode of DCI Bank followed by Murder in Paradise.  I read several chapters of The President is Missing before falling asleep.


   

No comments: