Thursday, August 16, 2018

Wednesday August 15, 2018

Wednesday August 15, 2018

Blog time 1130 at Panera

Breakfast Club Wednesday;  the alarm goes off at 0515.  It was Humid with temps in low 70s when I left at 0615.  Temp will reach high 80s this afternoon with no rain until tomorrow.  We are in need of an all day shower.

The attendance at Breakfast Club continues to fall.  Today speaker talked about a non-profit that specializes in helping special needs kids.  Interesting.

I stopped at the Y on my way home.  Did my stretches and calisthenics.  At home I changed into bike clothes and headed to Panera.  Nancy is working at the Gardens this afternoon.

After lunch I did my rope yarn Wednesday chores, laundry and trash.  Even had time for a nap.  Very humid so at 1300 turned the AC on. On these hot days I turn the AC off and open up the bedroom slider right before turning in.  We like to sleep with the slider open.  We not only get fresh air but can hear the birds early in the morning.

We had our normal light dinner but tonight we had watermelon, grapes and strawberries.  Almost a fruit overload.

After dishes took my walk and then prepared the cheese snacks.  We both watched an episode of Murder in Paradise and then I watched Frontier.  Much needed rain predicted for late tomorrow.




No comments: