Friday, May 4, 2018

Thursday May 3, 2018

Thursday May 3, 2018

Blog time 1100 sitting a Panera

Our colds are not getting better.  We were both coughing most of the night.  I did take an aspirin and it helped. We both slept in until 0700 this morning.

It rained most of the night but the temp did not get below 60, which is good.  The leaves are now popping out and we have flowers in bloom all over the neighborhood.

First thing Nancy did this morning was start doing laundry.  She also brought up her warm weather clothes and took down the cold weather ones.

I did reduced calisthenics before breakfast.  I thought the rain had stopped so I took the bike to Panera.  It started to rain about half way into my ride.

I spent the last two weeks avoiding the USA news.  I checked this morning and found not much has changed, still blah, blah, blah.  The same can be said of the stock market, up, down, up, down etc.

The Alpena News this morning reported that April’s weather set record for most snow and lowest temperature.  I think the same can be said for GR.

When I got home Nancy was almost finished with the laundry.  Dropped off my backpack and headed to Macatawa Bank to get money for Kim who cleans tomorrow.

Lunch and then we head to Costco.  Nancy has to pick up a prescription.  We also bought naan and sandwich rolls.  Thursday afternoon at Costco must be seniors day.

I took a nap.  Finished the afternoon putting away my laundry and finally cleaning my desk.

Nancy fixed beans and rice for dinner.  Love beans and rice.  We watched the news.  I took a short walk to the corner and back, 0.6 miles.

We watched an episode of Death in Paradise.  Nancy headed to bed.  I stayed up and watched an episode of Babylon Berlin.  Our colds are wiping us out.




No comments: