Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Tuesday November 21, 2017

Tuesday November 21, 2017

Blog time 2130 sitting in den.

It was a mild 44 when I first went out this morning.  I did a modified calisthenics routine at home.

Nancy’s game plan for this morning was to be at Costco when it opened so she could buy a pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes and peanut butter.  

Debbie got up earlier than expected so we decided to go out for breakfast.  We headed to Leo’s Coney Island which is 0.3 miles from the condo.  Debbie and I has their big breakfast, eggs, hash browns, sausage and toast.  Nancy had a biscuit.  Leo’s has the best hash browns in town.

After breakfast we headed to Costco.  The place was jammed.  I bought myself a pair of lined stretch cargo pants.  I will use them for cold weather bike rides.

After Costco we stopped at Sam’s Club.  The place was not very crowded compared with Costco.  No purchases were made.

At home I tried on the cargo pants and they were too big. Debbie and I headed back to Costco.  I exchanged the pants for a smaller size.  The transaction was seamless.

It started to sprinkle about 1000 so no bike ride today.  I did spent some time in the office reading mail and reading my accumulated mail.  

Debbie gave us an Apple TV for Christmas. She spent some time hooking it up to our TV in the living room.  We also got our Acorn account to work after calling Apple Support.

I did take a 2.5 mile before dinner.  Tonight we had dinner at Russ’s.  Debbie had a bowl of their great chicken rice soup with a burger.  Nancy also had a bowl of the chicken rice soup.  I had a bread bowl with corn chowder.


This evening we sat in the living room and watched NCIS and Bull.  It is now 1000 and I am heading to bed. Tomorrow is Breakfast Club. I have the alarm set for 0530.

No comments: