Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Tuesday November 14, 2017

Tuesday November 14, 2017

Blog time 1210 at Panera

Sun and cold, low 30s, this morning.  Nancy headed out early for her swim.  I took my 7.5 mile route to Y.  On my recent rides I have not seen any turkeys, cranes or deer.  Speaking of deer tomorrow is the opening of the firearms deer season.

On Tuesdays the Y is not very crowded.  I developed a rash using the soap at the Y so I take a soap less shower.

I have so many layers on that I have to find a table away from the fireplace at Panera.  

Slow news day in both Alpena and London.  I did read the following:

The super secret agency NSA had their “safe computer system hacked”.  The hackers obtain valuable data.  National Security is jeopardized.  This is a huge problem.  I have alway been skeptical of these big security agencies like the CIA.  My experience with the CIA in SE Asia is not favorable.  They were incompetent. 

President Macron of France has been getting great press.  But today a story revealed that 100 members of his party are revolting.  The honeymoon is over.

Many new buildings collapsed in the recent earthquake in Iran.  An investigation is underway.  New buildings build to modern codes should not collapse.

How about a private space shuttle making a successful flight to the space station.  I know of three private companies that have had successful launches.  I think the private companies do space travel cheaper than NASA.

Missy FaceTimed us last night and said that She and Akerke had been selected to be in a Disney digital show.  It deals with special families.  Details to follow.

The temp was 45 when I left Panera.  It was such a nice day that we took Ms P on her long nature walk.  Noted a zillion geese by the old water traps.

Lunch and then I got a call from the Ada Bike Shop saying they had completed work on my Bianchi.  I am now ready for snow.

I did take a short nap.  Tonight Nancy and I are attending NNN.  Neighbors Night at Noto’s.

Small turnout for NNN.  However, we always find a nice couple to converse with.  The food was great.

Home at 2030 so we watched some of the MSU/Duke before switching to Bull on CBS.  Rain this evening and most of tomorrow, bummer!




No comments: