Thursday, December 29, 2016

Wednesday December 28, 2016

Blog time 1230 at home

Set the alarm for 0630:

This morning I am taking Melissa to the airport so she can makes her 1000 back to LA. AJ is staying with us until next Thursday. Nancy and I will take her back.

We left for the airport at 0815. The sun was just coming out. Looks like a good flying day.

AJ was just getting up when I got home. I took Ms P on a short walk.

This morning AJ and I had breakfast at IHOP. AJ loves their chocolate chip pancakes. I had pancakes and eggs.

Nancy headed out after we left. She is driving Mary Namey to the medical center for a MRI.

After breakfast AJ and I drove to Batteries Plus to check out my garage door opener. I needed a battery. We also stopped at Woodland Mall. I was going to buy AJ a cookie but she was not interested.

At home I put a new clamp on a leaking flexible water line under the sink. Hope it works.

Shaved and used my super duper electric hair cutter. Us old guys must keep the facial hair neat.

I asked AJ if she wanted to go to the GR Museum this afternoon and I got a negative reply. Checked the movies at Celebration and found Moana. It started at 1330. I bought two tickets online. I was able to reserve two seats. Great system !

We left at 1300 got to our seats just as the movie was starting. Good movie.

Took a short walk as soon as we got home.

Nancy did not get home until 1400. The MRI and related tests took over two hours.

1730 and I just poured us a glass of wine. We are both relaxing and reading

Light dinner tonight. Maybe some streaming TV before turning in. I just started reading the latest Jason Bourne book and so far I enjoy.

No comments: