Friday, December 9, 2016

Thursday December 8, 2016

Blog time: Friday Dec 9 at Panera

Snow and cold when I walked to the Y today. In fact the temps stayed in the mid 20s all day.

Did the normal routine at the Y. Both the Y and Panera play Christmas tunes all day. I like it.

Lately I have been spending more time reading the U.K. Papers on Apple News. The Brits and EU have the same problems as the USA. Populist uprising, politicians out of touch and everyone does not know the impact of either BRexit or the election of Trump.

As soon as I got home I hooked up Ms P and started walking. We covered ground rapidly, Ms P does not like being outside when wind chills are in the teens.

Finally I have no excuse for staying inside. Spent the afternoon in my office doing things that I have put off. A very productive afternoon. I even missed my nap.

At 1700 Nancy and I headed out to Houlihan's for dinner. We met Mary Namey and her daughter in law Mary Namey. Mary has some back problems and Mary flew in from Va to drive her to doctor's appointments. Great gal. We had a very enjoyable dinner. Great to get out on a cold winters night. Houlihan's was crowded for a Thursday night.

At home we started watching a episode of the Crown. I fell asleep and missed the show.

No comments: